hi bros,
i would like to seek your advise on my planned rig mainly for general usage,football manager and fifa17. with the help of ZrE0_Cha0s I have came up with the following specs:
i5 6500 + msi h110i pro ac $415 or MSI B150I Gaming Pro AC $430
Super Flower Leadex Platinum 550W [80 Plus Platinum] $149
sapphire rx480 $399
kingston ddr4 $45
Jonsbo UMX1+ Window (Silver) $129
I'm firmed on the gfx, ram and casing (out of stock till 2nd week of july) however would seek your opinion on the motherboard and power supply.
Is there any significant difference for silver and platinum rated PSU besides the price?
Would u go for msi h110i pro ac or MSI B150I Gaming Pro AC or other mobo?
i would like to seek your advise on my planned rig mainly for general usage,football manager and fifa17. with the help of ZrE0_Cha0s I have came up with the following specs:
i5 6500 + msi h110i pro ac $415 or MSI B150I Gaming Pro AC $430
Super Flower Leadex Platinum 550W [80 Plus Platinum] $149
sapphire rx480 $399
kingston ddr4 $45
Jonsbo UMX1+ Window (Silver) $129
I'm firmed on the gfx, ram and casing (out of stock till 2nd week of july) however would seek your opinion on the motherboard and power supply.
Is there any significant difference for silver and platinum rated PSU besides the price?
Would u go for msi h110i pro ac or MSI B150I Gaming Pro AC or other mobo?

