find the glaxy phone

dendensg

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I lost the samsung glaxy phone at food court, now can't locate the phone through internet, if people change sim card, can I still locate the phone, thanks
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
I lost the samsung glaxy phone at food court, now can't locate the phone through internet, if people change sim card, can I still locate the phone, thanks

Assuming you logged into your Gmail on it. It should report location to Google as long as your GMAIL remains signed in and connected to any sort of network and removing it means they must have factory reset it (Tho it will be and should be locked by your gmail password).

You can try https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0

Hopefully you got a device password/fingerprint set on it.
 

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2005
Messages
36,148
Reaction score
6,424
"If someone has replaced the SIM card on your lost device, you will be informed of the new number through a notification on the Find My Mobile website.

:o
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
What model
I help you keep a look out

I lost the samsung glaxy phone at food court, now can't locate the phone through internet, if people change sim card, can I still locate the phone, thanks
 

dendensg

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hi, thanks, I didn't get the notification of new number, I believe this option only work when the new number has data access to internet, if the new number is not connected to internet( for example they turn off the data), I can't get notification.

I'm thinking other reason is that there may be no new sim card, so even if the phone is connected to internet through wifi, I will also get no notification
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top