
Travelling to Bangkok as a solo female. First time solo Bangkok. Easy to take bts? If alone take cab what should I take note of. Will be staying at four points Sheraton (asok/terminal 21 area).
Stay away from red light district during the night.
Why? I thought of bringing her ard to see the scene. Lol
You bring her of cos can lah, but if she alone, then better not lol.

Can bring me go Bo I want see see look look but shy

Why? I thought of bringing her ard to see the scene. Lol



waiting for you to bring me!!!![]()
Stay away from red light district during the night.
First Solo and female try not to be too adventerous.
Malls along The 3 mrt/bts lines already sufficient for all your shopping look see needs. Asoke quite central, north to rama9, east to phrom phong, west to siam... good enough for maybe 2 shopping trips lol
she is a real girl or clone? lol
U sure or not?![]()
Will be staying indoors cos am someone very afraid of sun and heat hahah
Of cos real. lol
Will be staying indoors cos am someone very afraid of sun and heat hahah
Yup will be back to hotel by 9pm
Will be staying indoors cos am someone very afraid of sun and heat hahah


