bttorn
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2008
- Messages
- 39,970
- Reaction score
- 2,390
Shane Pow (Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC)
Do you pay attention to local politics?
No, actually I know more about Bersih [ed’s note: the recent rallies calling for fair elections in Malaysia] because I just came back from filming in KL! (laughs) But to be fair, this is my first time voting, and during past elections I was quite young so I wasn’t very interested. Plus, there were no big rallies or oppositions in my GRC, so I felt like whatever happened didn’t concern me much.
Aloysius Pang (Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC)
Do you pay attention to local politics?
The problem is, I don’t have time to pay attention to them – I don’t even have time for enough sleep! But when I was doing my reservist a few weeks back, I thought to myself, I should quickly do my research a few days before voting instead of relying on the opinions of the public and my family. After all, I’m at the age where I should have my own ideas.
Carrie Wong (Sembawang GRC)
How will you be preparing to vote?
I rarely follow political news, especially since I have been busy with work. However, my dad pays a lot of attention to politics, so maybe a day or two before we go and vote, I will have a discussion with him and he will explain everything to me. (laughs)
Would you ever go into politics?
That’s impossible, I’ve never even imagined it – I’m simply not interested! I don’t even keep up with the news. The time Mr. Lee Kuan Yew passed away was probably the most I’ve ever followed the news in my life.
987FM’s Kimberly Wang (East Coast GRC)
Do you pay attention to local politics?
On and off. I wouldn’t say I’m extremely politically informed but I do keep up with certain news snippets, but I don’t think I’m informed enough to make a decision as of now, so I still have a lot of homework to do. Jialat, I’m very stressed leh.
James Seah (Marine Parade GRC)
Do you pay attention to local politics?
Not really, actually, but since I’m going to vote, I have been reading up and keeping a lookout on thing and watching the news.
Chase Tan (Bukit Batok SMC)
Did you always pay attention to local politics?
I’m going to have to go and read up on what’s happening because in past years when I didn’t need to vote, I didn’t bother with politics. I thought, as long as we are living in a good country, I needn’t bother with things like that.
Jayley Woo (Jurong GRC)
What would you do if fans spot you and ask for a picture?
(laughs) I doubt most of my fans would be at the voting ground – they’ll probably all be hanging out at Orchard Road!
Cham liao, all the bimbos and himbos
Do you pay attention to local politics?
No, actually I know more about Bersih [ed’s note: the recent rallies calling for fair elections in Malaysia] because I just came back from filming in KL! (laughs) But to be fair, this is my first time voting, and during past elections I was quite young so I wasn’t very interested. Plus, there were no big rallies or oppositions in my GRC, so I felt like whatever happened didn’t concern me much.
Aloysius Pang (Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC)
Do you pay attention to local politics?
The problem is, I don’t have time to pay attention to them – I don’t even have time for enough sleep! But when I was doing my reservist a few weeks back, I thought to myself, I should quickly do my research a few days before voting instead of relying on the opinions of the public and my family. After all, I’m at the age where I should have my own ideas.
Carrie Wong (Sembawang GRC)
How will you be preparing to vote?
I rarely follow political news, especially since I have been busy with work. However, my dad pays a lot of attention to politics, so maybe a day or two before we go and vote, I will have a discussion with him and he will explain everything to me. (laughs)
Would you ever go into politics?
That’s impossible, I’ve never even imagined it – I’m simply not interested! I don’t even keep up with the news. The time Mr. Lee Kuan Yew passed away was probably the most I’ve ever followed the news in my life.
987FM’s Kimberly Wang (East Coast GRC)
Do you pay attention to local politics?
On and off. I wouldn’t say I’m extremely politically informed but I do keep up with certain news snippets, but I don’t think I’m informed enough to make a decision as of now, so I still have a lot of homework to do. Jialat, I’m very stressed leh.
James Seah (Marine Parade GRC)
Do you pay attention to local politics?
Not really, actually, but since I’m going to vote, I have been reading up and keeping a lookout on thing and watching the news.
Chase Tan (Bukit Batok SMC)
Did you always pay attention to local politics?
I’m going to have to go and read up on what’s happening because in past years when I didn’t need to vote, I didn’t bother with politics. I thought, as long as we are living in a good country, I needn’t bother with things like that.
Jayley Woo (Jurong GRC)
What would you do if fans spot you and ask for a picture?
(laughs) I doubt most of my fans would be at the voting ground – they’ll probably all be hanging out at Orchard Road!
Cham liao, all the bimbos and himbos
