First Time to BKK

jmoomoo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
1,889
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, I have purchased air flights to BKK in may 2016 for 8 days and I was wondering if anyone have any recommendation on where should I go?

I welcome kakis to join me if they were going on May.
 

Beno777

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
1,878
Reaction score
14
Hi everyone, I have purchased air flights to BKK in may 2016 for 8 days and I was wondering if anyone have any recommendation on where should I go?

I welcome kakis to join me if they were going on May.

3 days bkk and the other 5 days get outta bkk :D

Depending on whats your interests, can even consider going up north to Chiang Mai.
 

LL1986

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
go places like pattaya for 2 days and watch their tranny shows rohhh

can play gokart also quite shiok one

places like chiang mai quite boring..only weather more cooling..

TS ish want relax trip or like jam pack activities?
 

jmoomoo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
1,889
Reaction score
0
3 days bkk and the other 5 days get outta bkk :D

Depending on whats your interests, can even consider going up north to Chiang Mai.



go places like pattaya for 2 days and watch their tranny shows rohhh

can play gokart also quite shiok one

places like chiang mai quite boring..only weather more cooling..

TS ish want relax trip or like jam pack activities?

Thinking of both jam pack activities for 4 days and relax trip like water activities such as scuba diving, jet skiing for 4 days.

I was wondering if I will need to buy domestic flights to go to other places like chiang mai ?
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
can do BKK - PATTAYA - RAYONG - KOH SAMAT / KOH CHANG then BACK BKK
 

correct

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
782
Reaction score
59
Yup, I know that.



Any brief introduction on what's interesting in these places?

Do I need to take a flight?



Why don't do jet ski ?

got scam la. later after trying it, the operators will say hey spoilt already need to pay up the repairs.
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Any brief introduction on what's interesting in these places?

Do I need to take a flight?

Pattaya a lot of night club and bars etc. and has a walking street.

for the rest are more to beach resort.

can hire a car to drive you there.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
bkk to pattaya can also take bus...
abt 2hours, price is abt 120b
if rent car is abt 1300b one way or more
 

yoyolamefan

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
2
Huahin is a nice place. Go visit the Sunday night market. Floating market. etc

BBK has a railway market which the tutu train will pass every few hours. Go experience it.

Choco Ville is fun too. Go google it!

Have fun khrap!
 

jmoomoo

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
1,889
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the recommendation. Anyone tried scuba diving? Any recommended tour with scuba diving package?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top