Fitbit Versa

Calthron

Reaction score
Hello, I think someone asked before about the export set from Qoo10? Anyone can share the experience - is the product working ok etc?
My charge2 is dead. Thinking of replacement...versa 1 at Qoo10 selling about 150 ...
Thanks ...

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I think someone asked before about the export set from Qoo10? Anyone can share the experience - is the product working ok etc?
My charge2 is dead. Thinking of replacement...versa 1 at Qoo10 selling about 150 ...
Thanks ...

Wait one more week for 10.10 sales .... you probably can get at $125/- ~ $135/- about there....

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the fitbit Versa lite from Qoo10? $94 seems like a really good price. Even Amazon is selling it for 99usd on black Friday so I'm quite skeptical about the one from Qoo10.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score
What. Totally missed it man

Anyone bought the fitbit Versa lite from Qoo10? $94 seems like a really good price. Even Amazon is selling it for 99usd on black Friday so I'm quite skeptical about the one from Qoo10.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Always at this price de. Just that got stock/coupon or not. Can go down to 84 sometimes.

Take note is no retail packaging etc. Only the watch body itself. Then they throw in charger etc. Seems like from factory straight.

mankind66

Reaction score
May I know where can I get the versa 2 emerald colour?

LimjzYJ.jpg

Can't find your emerald colour.
Amazon selling cheaper than sg

urobot

Reaction score
Dont buy now. Amazon will lower the prices more. The black friday lt gave discount up to $50 from $200.

madgirlgirl

Reaction score
Hi, I am thinking to buy from Amazon US , the price is unbeatable, but before I buy, want to check about if Fitbit pay buy from Amazon is usable in Singapore please and how's about warranty?

aristein

Reaction score
Hi I have a fitbit versa 3 in english interface, previously i used to be able to see incoming messages (SMS/Whatapps) that contain chinese characters, now the chinese character becomes hanyu pin yin. My friend and I both are english interface and she can see chinese character whereas mine cannot (see image). anybody can assist?

micgoh

Reaction score
I'm using the versa 3. I use it for run. Disappointing. Out of 10 runs, 8 runs tracks wrongly for GPS. I ran around my neighbourhood in circles. It shows I ran to opposite estates when I didn't even go there. Madness, and the distance I did (I double check via Google maps) don't even tally

No way to even calibrate. Their GPS seems to be a big issue. Checked reddit and people complaining too

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.