Fitear Aya snow!!!

Kiatseng36

Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
349
Reaction score
0
Including the Aya, I think I have only tried 3 Fitear models at Jaben and Aya has the best clarity by far. YMMV.

Indeed! The perception of clarity is because of the treble boost. Of course whether you find it natural or fatiguing for Long term listening depends on your idea of an ideal sonic signature. Some people do like accentuated trebles or crippled bass to create the same sonic impression. :)
 

greendra

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I actually forgotten that I posted something here b4.

Welp,proud owner of aya lo.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top