AtheistcumCatholic
Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2007
- Messages
- 126
- Reaction score
- 1
I find that the CPF education scheme make no sense, it's applicable for fulltime students to withdraw their own CPF account. What about the part time students? They are not allow to do so according to the rules set by CPF board.
In the first place how the hell am I going to have moeny in my CPF account if I'm studying full time??
I do understand that the scheme allow you to use your parents/spouse or whatsoever CPF money to pay for your fulltime study. Then why in the first place you are allowed to withdraw from OWN CPF account?
It's obvious I plan to take up some part time studies using CPF education scheme.
I called CPF board, spoke to customer service personal. They say will revert back to me. Somebody called me from CPF Which she didn't give me a satisfied answer. I ask for that person name she didn't want to reveal. What the!? Poor services. She said that for withdrawing from own cpf is for those work part time then plan to study fulltime. Then i rebutted her, work part time got enough meh? She even agreed with me. Then she said that its for your saving blah blah and should not allow to withdraw. I ask her then why in the first place you have this scheme?
Anyway if I withdraw for my CPF. I would have to pay it back when the time comes. So what's wrong?
And she said nothing she could do.
Hopefully writing to forum could help me find me some answers.
In the first place how the hell am I going to have moeny in my CPF account if I'm studying full time??
I do understand that the scheme allow you to use your parents/spouse or whatsoever CPF money to pay for your fulltime study. Then why in the first place you are allowed to withdraw from OWN CPF account?
It's obvious I plan to take up some part time studies using CPF education scheme.
I called CPF board, spoke to customer service personal. They say will revert back to me. Somebody called me from CPF Which she didn't give me a satisfied answer. I ask for that person name she didn't want to reveal. What the!? Poor services. She said that for withdrawing from own cpf is for those work part time then plan to study fulltime. Then i rebutted her, work part time got enough meh? She even agreed with me. Then she said that its for your saving blah blah and should not allow to withdraw. I ask her then why in the first place you have this scheme?
Anyway if I withdraw for my CPF. I would have to pay it back when the time comes. So what's wrong?
And she said nothing she could do.
Hopefully writing to forum could help me find me some answers.

