Flood situations in Bangkok?

iNotion

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
456
Reaction score
53
For those travelling to Bangkok this June,
I heard from my friends that there's floodings around BKK presently...

Any updates for those who are already there in BKK? I will be going to BKK this Saturday.😔
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,540
Reaction score
6,108
For those travelling to Bangkok this June,
I heard from my friends that there's floodings around BKK presently...

Any updates for those who are already there in BKK? I will be going to BKK this Saturday.😔

Yesterday, dede share some flooding in bkk. Best to read some Bangkok news for more update.
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
For those travelling to Bangkok this June,
I heard from my friends that there's floodings around BKK presently...

Any updates for those who are already there in BKK? I will be going to BKK this Saturday.😔

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/b...-storm-photos/

As shared few days back, news reported that Bangkok slight flood last few days ... those going do take note ... CTC was flooded, according to the news report :)
 

luigi545

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
1,101
Reaction score
0
For those travelling to Bangkok this June,
I heard from my friends that there's floodings around BKK presently...

Any updates for those who are already there in BKK? I will be going to BKK this Saturday.😔

Read safari zoo, pratunam area where baiyoke sky Indra square is are flooded . Be going 2nd week of June...
 

suantanbomb96

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
lol whut siam sq chatuchak pratunam all flooded?
gg.. flying off this sat. gonna have to tuang in hotel alr...
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
You pray hard that bkk rain stop, so when you there, no flood :s13:

Can still go shopping malls ... haha got air con somemore, better ...
platinum mall , 1000+ shops, if u r men, got level 4 , can shop about an hour
if u r gal, more choices even, can shop few hours there ...

centralworld, siam paragon, mbk also can shop shop ...
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,540
Reaction score
6,108
Can still go shopping malls ... haha got air con somemore, better ...
platinum mall , 1000+ shops, if u r men, got level 4 , can shop about an hour
if u r gal, more choices even, can shop few hours there ...

centralworld, siam paragon, mbk also can shop shop ...

Yea, only thing is inconvenient lol.
 

iNotion

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
456
Reaction score
53
I will be heading to BKK this Saturday.
Any idea which areas are the most affected ones?

Not sure whether should i take a cab from the airport to my hotel or BTS.... sigh:(
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
I will be heading to BKK this Saturday.
Any idea which areas are the most affected ones?

Not sure whether should i take a cab from the airport to my hotel or BTS.... sigh:(

Take cab, if you have big luggages or going with friends ...
If u go alone, or maybe one friend with you, can take airport train
just find taking bts is very mafan, need to go up and down ...
airport train always no seats ... need to stand for 35 minutes ...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top