doppypoppy
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 24, 2023
- Messages
- 13,235
- Reaction score
- 10,100
Keep on open and close will the crease become worse?

Physics is physics. I am sure the Duo will eventually see the crease more obvious that what hands-on videos are showing.But apple says the Duo will not ?
so they bluffing ?
I agreed physics is physics. Just look at paper, it will forever have crease, like it or not. It's only how technology improves the visibility of the crease. Apple "mask" it with matte finishPhysics is physics. I am sure the Duo will eventually see the crease more obvious that what hands-on videos are showing.
Bluffing lah! Foldable phone no crease how to fold? The only truth is that the crease is not visible enough for you to feel disturbed when reading on the phone only...But apple says the Duo will not ?
so they bluffing ?