Forex Cryptocurrency General Chit Chat Thread 2019

atf0007

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
261
Reaction score
3
LMAO...2 idiots who know nothing about options...how to tell ??....they keep going on and on about spreads...just means they have never traded a single option in their lives....option traders DO NOT worry about spreads...it is part of doing business....they are more concerned about volume behind the prices...when you keep on about not making money because of wide spreads you are certainly not an option person...option traders make money with that kind of spreads..it comes with the territory

LOL. You would be my favorite counterparty then. All the institutional funds I dealt with before were so spread sensitive and would never deal when the price is not sharp enough. Same for Tudor so it seems that you are the only CC associated trader who does not mind spreads.
Now I have my 100% win strategy... Just sit on the opposite side of Vanilla as a counterparty. Sure win 100% if its on cash margins.

Someone who claims to be a professional options trader but who lacks or dismiss basic knowledge of geeks, does not know how to risk manage nor know5 his pnl and who is not price sensitive.... Very professional indeed. Lmao.
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
When spreads are wide, I guess, you should just wait patiently until the other side blinks and crosses the spread, atleast you don't lose on the opening of the trade and then while closing do the same thing.
 

atf0007

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
261
Reaction score
3
LMAO...now 3 idiots liao all 3 wannabies

Hey I never claim I am professional trader. So why say I wannabe? I deal with hedge funds in my career but not as a trader and certainly not idiotic enough to deal on all kind of pricing. The only idiot I see here is you.... Dun know your stuff and BS... And allow yourself to be spread... Wahahaaa what a champion trader. Even as a retail trader, I will still check brokerage cost and only deal via platforms that are cheaper. You are a joke lah even as a retail trader.
 

atf0007

Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
261
Reaction score
3
If you are a wannabe you are a wannabe...period

Its okay, I never brag that I am pro trader... simple retail trading only - unlike someone who fart so loud got 100% win strategy...neber mind, now I also have 100% win strategy hahahaa….

you really classic case of pot calling the kettle black.
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
The reason why I brag that I have 100% win strategy is simply because I do have a 100% win strategy...period. If you also have one...Good for you !!!... I have nothing against it and I have nothing against you having it

So what tip do you have for those who trade forex, but not via options.
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
This is disaster.....

eur/jpy down 236 pips
eur/usd down 117 pips
usd/jpy down 115 pips

all my counters but my drawdown is only 3%...ah well I won't lose any sleep over it...I love the guts trade...No Guts No Glory !!!!

Buy from bottom?!!! :eek:
 

havealaughclown

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
961
Reaction score
4
Bitcoin's token price dipped below $5,000 for the first time in over a year and has now lost nearly 75% of its value since peaking at almost $20,000 in late 2017.

So, why is the cryptocurrency market performing so poorly?
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
I don't have anything for sale and I am not teaching anyone...just make money for myself and go holiday

Not saying you have or you are...but if you are indeed so good...you know like a wuxia master, you can also drop a tip or two. ;)
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
Yalor....rubber band stretched so much must bounce back mah

I think so...was looking at EUR/JPY...123.84 bounced...if this level hold, likely we see EUR/JPY at 125.600 level on Monday imo.

But I'm no sexpert like FCS, Keverus(VanillaBinary) or MrCanberra, so please take whatever I say with a pinch of salt. :s13:
 

Mr. Wood

Banned
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
26,961
Reaction score
5,127
how ah? brexit:s22:

Mon Mar 25
5:00pm EUR German Ifo Business Climate

Tue Mar 26
5:45am NZD Trade Balance
8:30pm USD Building Permits
10:00pm USD ** Consumer Confidence

Wed Mar 27
9:00am NZD "Official Cash Rate
RBNZ Rate Statement"
8:30pm CAD Trade Balance


Thu Mar 28
8:00am NZD ANZ Business Confidence
8:30pm USD Final GDP q/q

Fri Mar 29
5:30pm GBP Current Account
5:30pm GBP Final GDP q/q
5:30pm GBP Net Lending to Individuals m/m
8:30pm CAD GDP m/m
8:30pm CAD RMPI m/m
8:30pm USD Core PCE Price Index m/m
8:30pm USD Personal Spending m/m
9:45pm USD Chicago PMI
10:00pm USD Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top