Forum Script Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,461
Reaction score
6,010
Dear Mod/Admin,

There are issue with the forum that this error will appear sometimes.

55344123655_e7d5bc7b89_b.jpg


FYI this does not happen on my PC but mobile as well.
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,616
Reaction score
1,549
Thanks for the feedback. :)

I encountered this too. Try logout and login again, it worked for me.

We have also informed the IT Team to look into the issue.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,151
Reaction score
3,121
Yes. On my mobile. I need to constantly log out and in. Then I always kena the “are you a bot” verification every single time of logging out. Very irritating.

Using iPhone safari.

Does this happen if you're on an incognito window? 👀

And do you refresh the same page frequently? Just checking.
 

OtterJoyful

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
931
Reaction score
2,228
Does this happen if you're on an incognito window? 👀

And do you refresh the same page frequently? Just checking.
Not using incognito.

I don’t refresh the page. The only thing I do is to click into a thread to read, and click back to go back to the forum page.

I noticed that if I were to browse for a while, then I will encounter the issue when I clicked into a thread.

The issue will persist until I logged out and I logged in again.
 

OtterJoyful

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
931
Reaction score
2,228
Does this happen if you're on an incognito window? 👀

And do you refresh the same page frequently? Just checking.
Just to let you know that the issue still exists, and I still need to complete the bot verification to get full access to the website.
 

OtterJoyful

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
931
Reaction score
2,228
Does this happen if you're on an incognito window? 👀

And do you refresh the same page frequently? Just checking.
I think it’s the cloudfare setting. I was on my StarHub mobile data when I encountered a 403 error, which I believe it’s done by cloudfare to block certain users.
When I use Simba, it’s ok.
 

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
108,892
Reaction score
49,354
There is still something weird..... Usually whenever you click or hover over another user, will have the pop up to indicate message, reaction score, follow/ignore... but after using the forum for a while, it gets blocked... either have to navigate back out to the forum directory or log out/in for the pop ups to function again.
 

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,151
Reaction score
3,121
I think it’s the cloudfare setting. I was on my StarHub mobile data when I encountered a 403 error, which I believe it’s done by cloudfare to block certain users.
When I use Simba, it’s ok.

There is still something weird..... Usually whenever you click or hover over another user, will have the pop up to indicate message, reaction score, follow/ignore... but after using the forum for a while, it gets blocked... either have to navigate back out to the forum directory or log out/in for the pop ups to function again.

Thank you for your kind patience guys 🙏

The backend team updated me that they believe they've found the cause, but instead of temporary workarounds, they are working on a more comprehensive solution to ensure this issue doesn't crop up again.

Let's hope all the random issues folks have been facing in recent months get nipped soon.🤞
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top