
Yes. On my mobile. I need to constantly log out and in. Then I always kena the “are you a bot” verification every single time of logging out. Very irritating.Does the issue still occur?
Yes. On my mobile. I need to constantly log out and in. Then I always kena the “are you a bot” verification every single time of logging out. Very irritating.
Using iPhone safari.
Not using incognito.Does this happen if you're on an incognito window?
And do you refresh the same page frequently? Just checking.
Just to let you know that the issue still exists, and I still need to complete the bot verification to get full access to the website.Does this happen if you're on an incognito window?
And do you refresh the same page frequently? Just checking.
I think it’s the cloudfare setting. I was on my StarHub mobile data when I encountered a 403 error, which I believe it’s done by cloudfare to block certain users.Does this happen if you're on an incognito window?
And do you refresh the same page frequently? Just checking.
I think it’s the cloudfare setting. I was on my StarHub mobile data when I encountered a 403 error, which I believe it’s done by cloudfare to block certain users.
When I use Simba, it’s ok.
There is still something weird..... Usually whenever you click or hover over another user, will have the pop up to indicate message, reaction score, follow/ignore... but after using the forum for a while, it gets blocked... either have to navigate back out to the forum directory or log out/in for the pop ups to function again.