Four Galaxy Note 4 Accessories

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
55
Talking about dropping the phone, last night I just dropped it, from sofa onto floor. Luckily no crack or dent. No damage. Perhaps because it dropped flat.

At least, that means the LED flip case and the "liquid" thing (to be exact, the one I bought is called G-case invisible shield) still able to serve some form of protection. Not as fragile as I initially thought.

Minus point about the invisible shield is that is more finger print prone as compared to tempered glass, but not as bad as film sheet (quite close to it tho'). And probably won't last as long as tempered glass or film sheet. Think can last only about 6 mths even though was told to last for 9mths.

But it does look nice, just like naked original screen. :)

Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT

That nano screen protection liquid supposed to last about 6 months only. Got to reapply one.
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,310
Reaction score
99
That nano screen protection liquid supposed to last about 6 months only. Got to reapply one.
Ya. I guess so too.

Let's see if it really can last for 6mths based on my usage.

If down the road I still like it, and can really last for half a year, then probably next time, when change new phone, I will continue use back this type instead of glass or film protector.

This is the first time I'm using this. Previously quite sceptical and hesitating to opt for this type.

Now experimental time. So far pretty satisfied, as of now. :)

Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,310
Reaction score
99
After using the Samsung LED wallet flip case, now can notice some very minor scratches along the thin silver coating chrome bezel strip. (I'm using white note4)

The white bezel portion still looks good and new. Quite surprisingly. I thought will have some scratches or stains. Didn't have.

As for the invisible shield, still fantastic. Love it!

I saw Kasia selling full screen glass protector (with white/black border) for note4. Design looks the same like Jimmy bro posted here before. Not sure if is the same.

Funan challenger also selling full screen glass protector (design nicer, instead of 2 square box). Those who seen it, should know what I mean. Quality wise, not sure.

Just sharing. In case some are interested in those glass screen protector.
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,310
Reaction score
99
Have sold my Note4. The G-Case invisible shield that was applied previously, still ok. No scratch seen. Works well for me. But how long can it really last, I not sure.

Just sharing.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top