Four Galaxy Note 4 Accessories

jason910

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
4,658
Reaction score
5
Baseus Sky Case Ultra Slim Transparent Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N9100

c49339874f31dd89e6047bd8b477a7c0.jpg

991c9ddb41ecad8afa798263b70c92a9.jpg

37aaf913735ef064c6fb2769d885fa26.jpg

2f586b402c781aa0f12ccf9f1e847dff.jpg

a7982b44fff5f36b642b1ee8c5a4f1ac.jpg

2d04766aedddd36e7536b3e368284729.jpg


Check my profile or PM me.

I'm using this damn gd quality

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
 

ipromarket

Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
xuenair Classic Golden Edge Aluminum Metal Bumper Genuine Leather Back Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N9100

c9abe47bc290af425e979cb2e54a20e2.jpg

856f70ba5fa8ca4d8c2e3df7367d5bd7.jpg

a65e85f28c9d50cb7e0907cda66b0883.jpg

70ff096e750214c0fe4851e74f5bd083.jpg

ba81c32c9b1ec0d18585848a3ee7f298.jpg

c61df73e883128a244fc9bc6a71587c8.jpg
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
Anyone is using bumper only for Note 4? Dont seem to see any branded bumper-only in the market. My next alternative is Verus metal shield / Spigen neo hybrid metal but both looks thick.
 

Leaper_SG

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2007
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
0
Where have besides Habour Front?

Chinatown Point don't have, causeway Point don't have. The staffs at these 2 place do not even know this existed, totally ridiculous! All they know is the S View and Wallet cover.

Have you tried checking at great world city Samsung store?
I'm searching for this too, can't find it anywhere, even online.
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,315
Reaction score
103
How's your this UAG casing? How's the feel? I'm using the spigen slim armor. I quite like the slim armor design except that I find it is a bit slippery to hold.

jus got the uag case to try...

20150419_195851_zpsrycva7iz.jpg


photo%201_zpsmt5wxlag.jpg

Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT
 

xiaoheng

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
How's your this UAG casing? How's the feel? I'm using the spigen slim armor. I quite like the slim armor design except that I find it is a bit slippery to hold.



Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT

feels gd in hand... very solid feel... the rubber quite firm not rubbery which is gd imo... it feels abit slippery too even there are 2 rubber padding at the side
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,315
Reaction score
103
I see. Thanks for sharing. :)

feels gd in hand... very solid feel... the rubber quite firm not rubbery which is gd imo... it feels abit slippery too even there are 2 rubber padding at the side

Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT
 

wapesa

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows where I can get the Comma tempered glass screen protector for Samsung Note 4?
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,315
Reaction score
103
Hi all, just a heads up. Got my Lollipop update today.

Anyone else got it?
Yes. Several people already updated to lollipop too. Is under the other lollipop thread, not this accessories thread.

Sent from Android Mobile using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top