Arrow32
Master Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2003
- Messages
- 4,292
- Reaction score
- 0
Start playing old games like Crysis2 and Fear3. Both in single player mode. Initially everything is extremely smooth, but after playing like 10mins, the FPS drop a lot until quite unplayable.. After stop for a while, the game can still be played smoothly for another 5-10mins.
I remember the specs on my rig can handle such games well, thus I feel something might be wrong.
Once in a blue moon, like maybe 1mth or so, the rig power off even during surfing net.
Using quite a old rig like the specs I have on my right. Game is installed on the 1tb hard disk.
SSD left ard 20gb (6 years)
1tb hard disk left ard 200gb. (3-5 years)
One of the GPU fan is a bit faulty, sometimes doesn't spin well.
I cant pin down on where is the problem, would appreciate any help or point of view..
I remember the specs on my rig can handle such games well, thus I feel something might be wrong.
Once in a blue moon, like maybe 1mth or so, the rig power off even during surfing net.
Using quite a old rig like the specs I have on my right. Game is installed on the 1tb hard disk.
SSD left ard 20gb (6 years)
1tb hard disk left ard 200gb. (3-5 years)
One of the GPU fan is a bit faulty, sometimes doesn't spin well.
I cant pin down on where is the problem, would appreciate any help or point of view..