Fractional laser vs PPP laser

slowcoach

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
anyone knows whats the difference besides pricing?

When I went for PPP trial about 9 mths ago they told me the first part of treatment is laser and the second is something like an IPL which isn't laser

I went to Gangnam Laser clinic and they use 2 lasers in the treatment.

Only slightly more expensive but I found the service better and I don't need to go so often cos it lasts longer so that's what I took up in the end

Recommend to anyone
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top