Free Coaching for All Learners

CoachingbyPhD

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi! Calling JC/Poly/Uni/Post grad/PhD students! I'm Dr Koh, a certified coach. Are you struggling with your studies? Email me for a chat on how I can coach (not tuition) you at absolutely no cost! I've gone through Singapore's education system on full scholarships all the way from primary school to PhD, and completed my PhD in 2.5 yrs while holding a full-time job! My goal is to help you succeed, what's yours? Contact me at coachingbyphd at gmail dot com. Fee: Just pay it forward by doing someone a favour, or donate anything to anyone, that's it! See you at the top! :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top