studybuddysg
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2015
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 0
After a long planning in managing my schedule, I have decided to open up & contribute one session a week to the needy students from Singapore.
Not everyone is in luck to meet with a responsible teacher in school, and can afford to seek after-class assistance. I would like to open up a slot weekly to reach out to those who needed help, yet couldn't afford the fees.
Info:
Maximum 4 pax per session, thus please spare a thought for those who needed this more than you before taking up the slot.
More information about myself, studybuddysg.wordpress.com
(Any experience tutor out there who wish to join me for this meaningful act, please contact me at studybuddysg @ outlook.com . I thank you on behalf of the needy students in advance)
Not everyone is in luck to meet with a responsible teacher in school, and can afford to seek after-class assistance. I would like to open up a slot weekly to reach out to those who needed help, yet couldn't afford the fees.
Info:
- You will need to prepare the material yourself
- Every session lasted for two hours
- Location is near Clementi MRT
- Subjects are limited to A.Maths, Maths, Science, Chemistry & Physics only.
- Sec 1 - 5 are welcome to apply
Maximum 4 pax per session, thus please spare a thought for those who needed this more than you before taking up the slot.
More information about myself, studybuddysg.wordpress.com
(Any experience tutor out there who wish to join me for this meaningful act, please contact me at studybuddysg @ outlook.com . I thank you on behalf of the needy students in advance)
