Freelance Web Designer Singapore

projectpop

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
1,868
Reaction score
0
Hello, I am Steven and I am a Freelance Web Designer and Developer based in Singapore. I started web design when I was about 13 as a hobby. This hobby of mine grew into a passion. Now I spend most of my days doing web and graphic projects.

I am competent in xHTML/CSS, jQuery, PHP, MySQL and Wordpress. I hand code all my websites to make sure it meets the highest coding standard. Being a graphic design student, I am also experienced in all kinds of print and identity works.

Check out my portfolio at www.stevensst.com
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top