funny... no ict and ippt....

losthope00

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
5,169
Reaction score
828
under ns reserved... my last letter from mindef is that i defer from 2007 till end of 2009... till now no news... no ippt or ict...
 

Chalkycliffs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
10,838
Reaction score
4,724
They will find you, don't worry, just wait for the notice to come.

Like being the last fish at the bottom of the barrel, once their cupboard full of names is emptied, yours will be the last one they find inside.
 

squeeish

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
6,777
Reaction score
5
If you're sure you don't have IPPT, then all is good. Unless you want to do IPPT and ICT then you call them up loh
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Better to clear your ICT. Now reservist no longer balonglong like last time. Even have route march! More & more crap so better finish & MR asap before even more crap comes.
 

freakerknoid

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
0
You don't say it too early, there is just no escaping. This is saf we are talking about....lol
 

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
3,803
Reaction score
21
just call SAF activate you for ICT n IPPT.....faster clear all 10 cycles ICT and MR young!!!!!
 

wav35_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
2,461
Reaction score
587
yea faster do earlier clear better....some people can even finish their 10 cycles by age 31 or 32!

btw what pes are you? how come dun need to do annual ippt? i know friends who havent gt called up for ict but they still need to clear ippt every year....
 

losthope00

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
5,169
Reaction score
828
yea faster do earlier clear better....some people can even finish their 10 cycles by age 31 or 32!

btw what pes are you? how come dun need to do annual ippt? i know friends who havent gt called up for ict but they still need to clear ippt every year....

I am pes A. I never do is not really my fault.
I deferred before during 2007 to 2009. Then after that all the time I couldnt book my ippt. And I dont know if my unit still around as the armour I drove before was already gone. No more.
So maybe no unit so no ippt etc??
 

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
3,803
Reaction score
21
yea faster do earlier clear better....some people can even finish their 10 cycles by age 31 or 32!

btw what pes are you? how come dun need to do annual ippt? i know friends who havent gt called up for ict but they still need to clear ippt every year....

ya me loh, this year 31, next month doing last final ICT liao
 

P0TMKILLMAN

Master Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
3,803
Reaction score
21
I am pes A. I never do is not really my fault.
I deferred before during 2007 to 2009. Then after that all the time I couldnt book my ippt. And I dont know if my unit still around as the armour I drove before was already gone. No more.
So maybe no unit so no ippt etc??

when you ord one?? which year?

you now how old wat age?!?
 

Chalkycliffs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
10,838
Reaction score
4,724
ord in 2002
now 32

I ORDed end 2002, now 33 years old. Just did my 4th ICT early June.

PES A and not doing IPPT is quite rare, but not impossible. It looks like you fell in-between the cracks.

I suppose you can continue to be 'missing' on their list, but consider that the later you start your 10 year cycle, the more out of touch you will be with the current NS men.

You will be the 'old guy' to everybody else when you finally start, and even then they may finish (10 year cycle) before you. You could get passed around to different units to finish.

I am doing ICTs with my unit since the 1st one, so we will all finish together. Although I am one of the oldest guys in the unit, getting back up to speed with the different NS generation is not too hard, but you will always find them a bit different.

32 years old and 10 ICT cycles with IPPT will really take a toll on you.
 

wav35_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
2,461
Reaction score
587
I have confirmed that my unit no longer around. Mean no more ICT??

i believe they can still allocate you to other units or even join a new unit.

your NSF pals last time, same as you?
 
Last edited:

wav35_

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
2,461
Reaction score
587
ya me loh, this year 31, next month doing last final ICT liao

u started 1st ICT at 21/22?

better....i prefer like this.....but still need to take ippt right?

btw is it that all specs and men will MR by 40 even if they havent completed all 10 cycles?
 
Last edited:

losthope00

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
5,169
Reaction score
828
i believe they can still allocate you to other units or even join a new unit.

your NSF pals last time, same as you?

I havent checked with all of them but some yes after completed some years of ICT then unit no more so they waited few years..
then some is with other units
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top