Fuyishan Pepper Soda Crackers

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
27,508
Reaction score
47
I was introduced to this stuff in my recent visit. I have no idea and I was sort of befuddled that my business hosts will buy this as a gift for me. I mean these are just soda crackers, right?

Wrong! These are pepper soda crackers. Well, not full on pepper flavor. It has this addictive saltiness and they are as addictive as potato chips.

台灣嘉義福義軒食品廠-新鮮餅製造專家

Look out for them when you are in Taiwan. Buy many back if you can. The bag doesn't look impressive other than it being a resealable zip lock. It is transparent and has two rows of crackers arranged and in view.

Sorry no pics. Ate them all up.
 

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
27,508
Reaction score
47
OK returned from my trip to Taiwan. My hosts graciously bought me Fuyishan crackers. This time, before I dig in, got some pictures for ya'll to remember. They are from Chiayi and my hosts tell me that like our bakwa, Fuyishan cracker prices skyrocket upwards before CNY.

This bag has 6 packs.
6zW9MODl.jpg


The pack of crackers themselves. Once you start, you cannot seem to stop eating them.
qRMdUsJl.jpg
 

wildkev

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
1,387
Reaction score
0
Supermarket alot brands selling with different favors too. Yours might be the "best" from Chayi i suppose. What I know Chayi is popular with 方塊酥 too
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
Supermarket alot brands selling with different favors too. Yours might be the "best" from Chayi i suppose. What I know Chayi is popular with 方塊酥 too

Easily available nowadays when they are mass sales even in hsinchu.
But then better to buy from source.
So called: fresher.
Their egg rolls very good!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top