GALAX Singapore

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
5,544
Reaction score
52
Anyone using xtreme tuner plus to change their gpu led lights? How do you guys save the settings without it running at startup?
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
Anyone using xtreme tuner plus to change their gpu led lights? How do you guys save the settings without it running at startup?

You have to run XT+ in order to keep the light setting.
Cannot keep the setting without running XT+. ;)
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
WHAT'S YOUR GAME?

New arrival : Galax RTX 2080 OC 8GB @ $1259 ;)


http://www.galax.com/en/graphics-card/galax-geforce-rtx-2080-oc-black.html

42769041_270267723628969_1615337938759974912_n.jpg
 

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
8,629
Reaction score
693
Wow, that's damn chio man! My Palit RTX 2080 Ti looks damn plain compared to that! :( Heck, looks plain compared to many cards out now, but it's lucky I don't care about looks......for now.
 

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
6,939
Reaction score
3
Change that to Purple/Green, will blend to make a nice Joker theme

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
 

-ikigai-

Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
do you have the exact dimension ?
there is no info in the website about dimension of the card.

The length should be 26.7 cm for the GALAX RTX 2080 OC. Here is a list of RTX cards and their length for reference.

L3Ox5YG.png
 

kendo21

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
750
Reaction score
11
Patiently waiting for the white 2080 to arrive. I going to redo thermal paste to thermal grizzly conductornaut. Hopefully can drop 10 degree when overclocking the **** of out it.
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0
Patiently waiting for the white 2080 to arrive. I going to redo thermal paste to thermal grizzly conductornaut. Hopefully can drop 10 degree when overclocking the **** of out it.

No dates for White ones yet. :o
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,037
Reaction score
8,289
Patiently waiting for the white 2080 to arrive. I going to redo thermal paste to thermal grizzly conductornaut. Hopefully can drop 10 degree when overclocking the **** of out it.

I had another gpu.

My pre applied mx4 had big improvement over the stock one. I then proceed to test it with liquid metal and shockingly the results were exactly same.

I then re-applied it 3 times with identical fan speed, room temperature and test duration but to no avail.

I guess those reviewers replaced stock thermal paste instead of pre applied ones to have any improvements.
I do not have any other sort of explanation on why this happened.
 

Nights

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
4
Patiently waiting for the white 2080 to arrive. I going to redo thermal paste to thermal grizzly conductornaut. Hopefully can drop 10 degree when overclocking the **** of out it.

Are we allowed to remove the heat sink without breaking warranty? I just bought RTX 2080 ti OC and the max temp is 85deg C when I run the FF XV benchmark at 1440p high quality. The temperature is quite high imo.
 

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
6,939
Reaction score
3
Are we allowed to remove the heat sink without breaking warranty? I just bought RTX 2080 ti OC and the max temp is 85deg C when I run the FF XV benchmark at 1440p high quality. The temperature is quite high imo.
If you manage to remove the heatsink and reattach it without breaking any warranty sticker, then warranty won't be broken.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
 

@Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
0

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
Still no indicative price for RTX 2060? The hard launch is supposed to be 15th Jan.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top