joeey
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2001
- Messages
- 8,907
- Reaction score
- 134
lookimg for note 4 dual sim...any one knows where selling?
Sent from sent from gagt using..gagt using GAGT
Sent from sent from gagt using..gagt using GAGT
lookimg for note 4 dual sim...any one knows where selling?
Sent from sent from gagt using..gagt using GAGT
Sauce? I hope this is real, ever since an article was published since dec last yr abt note 4 getting marshmallow 6, I have been checking for update on my note4 al ot everyday or fortnightly...
I've been using it with a thick case with card slot at the back, drop does no damage at all.
The first thing I got was an otter box. Slap it on and ignore. The Note 4 is also prone to aluminium scuffs on its polished bezel - something that would heart ache people who baby their phones
Other then the curved screen which I dun like, causing some halo effect when using tempered glass, there is no issue for me using note 4 since it launch on the 1st day till now...![]()

I wonder is this updated?
Galaxy Note 4 dual $890.00
http://adixmobile.weebly.com/mobile-phoneadix.html
p/s: Searched Taobao a few postings. Only 16GB available.
for single sim?wa last week the electronic fair only 558....
Note 4 screen easy to crack.
I cracked mine 2 times. Sent in to service for 4 times within 1 year during warranty.
If it works well, it's a nice phone.
Now I'm happy with my note 4 in an otterbox case.

my note 4 bricked exactly after the warranty period
no liquid damage. screen didnt crack. somehow the motherboard and lcd got damaged
samsung asking for the RRP to repair it.. gave up and now it's sitting as a paper weight![]()
Note 4 slows down like crazy after awhile. Me and my wife had it.
S6, note 5 and beyond doesn't. So get s7 edge if u want expendable and awesome battery.
With quick charge nowadays u don't need to carry spare batt. Just buy a small quick charge powerbank
can get how much?![]()