GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

V

victorlht88

Guest
Hi victorlht88,

How much is sgp ultra fine set (2 pieces in one set i presume)? And can explain whats the different between oleo vs ultra fine?

Getting note2 when launch too.

hmm ultra fine is anti glare, oleo is anti fingerprint!

i got more stocks for ultra fine than ultra oleo though
 

jarylw

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
0
hmm ultra fine is anti glare, oleo is anti fingerprint!

i got more stocks for ultra fine than ultra oleo though

Bro got stock for this anot? I think I might be interested in it. It's like best of both words, with a bit of give & take. I don't mind the slightly poorer surface hardness.

Ultra Optics : Anti-Fingerprint with Clarity
Ultra Optics film is premium grade screen protector that features a microlens array surface layer. The microlens array on the surface of this matte anti-fingerprint film dramatically increases the light transmittance while offering an excellent, smooth surface texture with smudge resistant property.

Optical Microlense Array Matte film : Anti-fingerprint
Light transmittance increased by 50% from previous model
Premium matte surface
Good surface hardness : 2H ~ 3H
 

lunarsong

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
1,711
Reaction score
1
Hope otter will come out with good designs. Im going for protection over cosmetic value of casings
 
V

victorlht88

Guest
Bro got stock for this anot? I think I might be interested in it. It's like best of both words, with a bit of give & take. I don't mind the slightly poorer surface hardness.

yeah got next week. pm/sms me lor
 

wwyjoe

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2000
Messages
2,085
Reaction score
4
7cb0cb0b7b25c4858cad64ab2c51cf42.jpg

Nice...what brand is this?
 

SLstweeter

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Say.. for micro SD cards, is the 64Gb Class10 an overkill for the Note 2? Or is the Class6 (or Class4) sufficient?

Expansion would be for running applications (once i can get it rooted) and maybe some videos
 

jujuhippo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
10
noticed the webbyboy coming soon?

else try pdair

pdair ones are ideal but still not perfect... any other brands to recommend?

I've looked through webbyboy's ones but can't seem to find any sturdy leather casings.
 

SLstweeter

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
and this ..


SanDisk-64Gb-UHS-1.jpg



is this faster than the Class 10? Is this the fastest card available for the Note II ??


*btw, Expansion cards are considered accessories, so it is ok if i ask/talk about it in this thread ya?
 

SLstweeter

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Beng or not??

This is what I want!!

Waiting for the Note II version!

"Auntie" / Beng or not?? :s7:

LV-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-Cover.jpg
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,205
Reaction score
218
pdair ones are ideal but still not perfect... any other brands to recommend?

I've looked through webbyboy's ones but can't seem to find any sturdy leather casings.

Read note 1 accessories thread and wait for note 2 version for some of the case there
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top