GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,221
Reaction score
225
nice way to protect cam lens:s13:

surface_galaxynote2_D8.jpg


surface_galaxynote2_D7.jpg
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Metrans Wireless Charging sticker for Galaxy Note 2. Isnt it nice to know the Note 2 support wireless charging. But the charging plate have to be bigger.

1. Stick the Metrans Wireless Charging stick on your Note 2 battery
6473_622010431142719_925532041_n.jpg

1011736_622010104476085_1847877468_n.jpg


2. Place the battery into your Note 2.
400730_622010127809416_844943979_n.jpg


3. Place your Note 2 on a wireless charger. Voila! You are ready to charge your Note 2 on the go!
7153_622010207809408_289043488_n.jpg

1002807_622010241142738_13026478_n.jpg
 

Janet90

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
252
Reaction score
7
Advice anyone ?

Anyone saw look alike battery covers like the original note I case selling anywhere ?

I need to swap the batteries hence is worried that the battery cover might just break if I swap batteries too often ...

And any advice whether is it safe not to use the battery cover and just put the phone into the flip case ?

Thanks all for your advice :D
 

liquidy

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
0
If don't use battery cover, too much dust might collect.. Cus the flip case is not able to provide as good deal as the cover.

I bought my spare cover from Qoo10, the cheapest will do..
 

Janet90

Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
252
Reaction score
7
If don't use battery cover, too much dust might collect.. Cus the flip case is not able to provide as good deal as the cover.

I bought my spare cover from Qoo10, the cheapest will do..

Thanks bro :) I shall go hunt for one at Qoo10
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top