GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,209
Reaction score
220
editorgnote2.jpg
 

Kooosh

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
706
Reaction score
0
Anyone know where I can get a textured battery door? Trying to find carbon fibre texture battery door for my note 2 on qoo10 but can't find any..
 

Globe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2001
Messages
12,557
Reaction score
2,183
guys, where can i find the cheapest replacement s-pen for note 2 in singapore ?
 

Zoysia

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
0
Hey peeps!

I will be going to Taiwan for a holiday on the 2nd Nov and back on 10 Nov.
As such, I am now taking orders for HunterF Galaxy Note 2 Ultra Thin Metal case. I am selling it at a NETT price of S$100

Prices and items is shown here website

h t t p : / / w w w.casefanatic.com/samsung-2/note-2/case-galaxy-note-2/hunterf-galaxy-note-2-ultra-thin-metal-case/


Details are as follows:

* There is no order-processing fee, you do not have to pay any tax or handling fee and no transport charges.

* A 50% non-refundable deposit of the item price is required (full refundable only if item is out of stock), then the order will be confirmed.
* When I return from Taiwan, I will collect the remaining 50% via meet-up.

I will be collating orders from now till 2 November, so hurry!
(I can also help to buy any other goods which is not available or OOS in sg , but banned or restricted goods is not allowed.
I can also source these items from overseas if you can provide me with the contacts details and I will hand carry back.


For more inquiries or to order, just drop me an email at ongkian123 @ yahoo(dot)com [/email] or PM me!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top