Webbyboy
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2001
- Messages
- 21,792
- Reaction score
- 4
Eh? But this is the same thing I saw at the Samsung showroom leh. You sure the S3 one don't have HDMI on it? 'cause I know both phones can use same dock.
Wah kao, so expensive arh the dock?![]()
ya, you see the Uk site already 64pound![]()
anymode leather flip cover
![]()
![]()
The most chop carrot shop I came across is at nex mall, next to food junction food court on top floor. When s3 launched they sold the cheapo tpu cases for 39.90. ..I asked them the price. .they insisted 39.90....I gave them super black face and told them these type worth only a few bucks to me.Now is the best time to chop carrot. Alot of cases, cover look nice but cannot fit into the practicalities of day to day use. You will see more people buying and selling cases at a loss because the products are not suitable. Just get a cheap case until you see more reviews of the expensive cases, especially after more note 2 is released worldwide
The one nearer to the middle (at the y junction towards food court) is better priced.anyone been to those booths at NEX, very near shaw cinema entrance, in the middle always, I mean always so many people there, wonder whats good, cheap or carrots...
Anyone knows where to buy saffiano leather case cover?
luckily he dunno meWhat did he say about me?![]()
