Webbyboy
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2001
- Messages
- 21,792
- Reaction score
- 4
i was about to point that out
koreans so hard up for battery until price hike ah?
![]()

i was about to point that out
koreans so hard up for battery until price hike ah?
![]()
![]()
Please don't lose that damn pen...![]()
![]()
Please don't lose that damn pen...![]()
You can get same thing just without box for lower price.![]()

Metal bumper really will scratch ah, was still intending to get one lol
Perhaps have to wait for a rubber or plastic one...
Like the phone as minimalistic as possible
maybe the other "frosted" box made the difference?
anyway hope it reach me tmr
the kit box inside got frosted batt holder?
I've seen them @ a'nbc (Bugis Junction), but not sure if they have black.Maybe abit OOT but does anyone here knows where can i get this Outdoor Products mini bag? Wanna use it to store my Note 2 when i go cycling and stuffs.
It's the size of a open palm with a carabina hook. Used to see it in Taka's Kino. Now cant find it anywhere.
Preferable black in colour.
![]()
I've seen them @ a'nbc (Bugis Junction), but not sure if they have black.
buy original batt can get the batt case wor
![]()
I would like to know are there any screen prorectors out there that has full protection up to the bazel rim? I know htc one x given that the side is slightly curved, but it has a sc4een protector that covers the bend edges at the side.
Wonder that note 2 has it or not.
Doml. I am using but not cheap.full screen protection with full lens cover as well