GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
5,412
Reaction score
0
Already reported abt this days ago...original cable should be ok. Not sure if original mercury have similar problem




Using original leh. I bought two mercury at the same time. My girlfriend one bigger then mine by about 40%
 

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
25,010
Reaction score
11
7ef88c8e1ec011e299b11231381b6f02_7.jpg

Mine
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
I just bought mercury for me and my girlfriend at adix. And my mercury is not allowing charging with case on. One with same issue? :(

Should I 'sand' it myself?

Let me see how my mercury case ordered from gmarket goes.
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Check if hv the galaxy note ii text print and take pic of cam cut tia

It says genuine mercury case on the site lol. Seller is sk I.t. hope it's not a shady piece. I seen some fake mercury flip and jelly cases....the workmanship is really dodgy. And the plastic box that comes with it has many scratches with poor print quality.
 

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
Check if hv the galaxy note ii text print and take pic of cam cut tia

I saw a shop selling the one with the galaxy note 2 text print. The cutout for the charging port is bigger and the wordings at the sticker there is of a different font.

Price is still 15 bucks
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
It says genuine mercury case on the site lol. Seller is sk I.t. hope it's not a shady piece. I seen some fake mercury flip and jelly cases....the workmanship is really dodgy. And the plastic box that comes with it has many scratches with poor print quality.

Btw found a link on xda forum on how to tell fake vs genuine mercury cases:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1813164
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,857
Reaction score
1,462
Hmm, just need a nice and simple and cheap tpu/silicone case. Other than the one kero89 has gotten from obostore, can you guys recommend any from Tampines?
 

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
Hmm, just need a nice and simple and cheap tpu/silicone case. Other than the one kero89 has gotten from obostore, can you guys recommend any from Tampines?
tampines interchange the walkway to mrt station there got a few pushcart selling casing for note 2. I got my Mecury Casing there. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top