GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Hi bro, i have already communicated with MERCURY

Reason given was the Jelly case was manufactured base on a KOREAN NOTE 2 LTE. Sometime mistake happened as it was manufactured under a very tied schedule.

U still can use the mercury case. Use another USB cable with a smaller head to charge. Example, Nokia Micro USB Cable or Motorola Micro USB cable or a 3m Cable.

I got the first batch because i am one of the official reseller in singapore.

The pink is the 2nd batch and working fine.

Future batch of Mercury case will have bigger port. They have already rectify the issue with charging port.
 
Last edited:

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
so genuine one shld have the note 2 wordings.. They shld post a post on how to identify the real ones from the fakes.

Did they mention why the purple is fake? The purple has note 2 wordings on it.

Yes I guess... there's a post on xda forum about fake mercury cases. I posted the link yday.

Btw, re the purple case, they did mention in the email reply I pasted earlier ie

"Also, purple case having different S pen hole shape compare with original mercury"
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Haha actually Rock cases also super cheap but got lots of imitation around also.. Not really sure if it's imitation or simply OEM without any brand names imprinted..

U mean the"sand" textured case? I'm not sure if it's rock that came up with that first...lol
 

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
Yes I guess... there's a post on xda forum about fake mercury cases. I posted the link yday.

Btw, re the purple case, they did mention in the email reply I pasted earlier ie

"Also, purple case having different S pen hole shape compare with original mercury"
Yea i saw the link ytd.

So where are u gonna get mercury from?
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
yea i bought from 2 places. Got black from the push cart and Blue from the online seller. :s13:

Nice, get 7 colors la. One for each day of the week. Anyway if need to take out case to charge every night, might as well change cover. Hehe
 

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
5,516
Reaction score
14
Nice, get 7 colors la. One for each day of the week. Anyway if need to take out case to charge every night, might as well change cover. Hehe
it doesnt suit my phone colour leh. Mine is the Grey version. :o
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
Ahh, so where did you order from? Can PM me the link?

So are you going back to change or? I have to admit the case does feel good, too be it's not authentic, now I'm thinking how the real ones fare.

I think for jelly case the material used and finishing is pretty close to the real deal. For the flip type that I seen for s3 (not released yet for note 2), the difference is a lot. I have the original one shipped from korea and felt the fake ones at some push cart... huge difference,namely the quality of ink and stamping of words, thickness and quality of material, hinge design and durability, rubber frame fit, details of mercury logo on the magnetic flap, and overall the case feels loose.
 

satch

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
8,192
Reaction score
0
au_EFC-1E1LWECSTD_301_Front_thumb

Saw this at Samsung store today. 49 I think. Anyone bought? Is it real or synthetic leather?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top