
I refuse to buy any Samsung pouches because their quality is usually piss poor and overpriced.
even with the speaker lobang, im curious how the hell to answer call when phone in pouch
Let's not forget abt the quality of the original flip cover for note 1
I'm still using the original flip case here... Surviving well for past 11mth
Wow... i stopped using when i got my snap on, and also coz too many reported about flip cover fringe side disintegrating.
I use alcohol swap to remove he side fringe when it is disintegrating 10mths ago and it last me till now... It my favourite case having go one big rnd trying out so many different case and wasting so much money... Personal preference. Hope note 2 give free flip case, battery and desktop charger like s3 initially
same here, btw want to order tgt ? i thinking to get the metal bumper from evilbay in HK, SGD33.00 incl shipping
You have link to the pic? Maybe I can join you
plenty at evilbay riao
If it's triobump then I will forget it..theirs on my s3 damn loose.