GALAXY NOTE II ACCESSORIES

SLstweeter

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
woah, good price!

Just bought one... hopefully it's really 12000mAh

Looks gd. But how to check the real mAh after buying? :s12:

Ya, this one is on offer now too S$18.90 (Excluding shipping)

Hmm, not sure if its really choon choon 12000mAh, maybe use a test meter, or if a normal 3100mAh Note II battery can last 1 day, see if this one can last 3-4 days in one charge?

Anyway, I'm just getting one as a backup power, and its supposed to come with the different adapters, so can act as standby power for my iPad too !! :)
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16
No issues with my current flipcase magnetic flap. As long as won't damage can liao.

If your magnet is away from the screen, it's not that obvious.

If your magnet is for example, at the back cover, launch the S-Pen test, and try drawing lines at the area where your magnet is located. I've tried and the immediate area where the magnet is located is a dead zone.

If your case is those type that the magnet only comes into contact with the screen when it's closed, perhaps the damage is lesser. But you never know what will happen as time goes by.
 

SuperDecker

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
219
Ya, this one is on offer now too S$18.90 (Excluding shipping)

Hmm, not sure if its really choon choon 12000mAh, maybe use a test meter, or if a normal 3100mAh Note II battery can last 1 day, see if this one can last 3-4 days in one charge?

Anyway, I'm just getting one as a backup power, and its supposed to come with the different adapters, so can act as standby power for my iPad too !! :)
I bought a battery pack too yesterday and was reading up abt it. The actual charging capacity is abt 60% of the advertised mah capacity and this applies to all lithium batteries in the battery pack
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,270
Reaction score
236
5HyaK.jpg


bWuf2.jpg


OTxGO.jpg


WOAHE.jpg


G6Su3.jpg


xRhYT.jpg


u9riB.jpg


6njrg.jpg
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,819
Reaction score
5,886
If your magnet is away from the screen, it's not that obvious.

If your magnet is for example, at the back cover, launch the S-Pen test, and try drawing lines at the area where your magnet is located. I've tried and the immediate area where the magnet is located is a dead zone.

If your case is those type that the magnet only comes into contact with the screen when it's closed, perhaps the damage is lesser. But you never know what will happen as time goes by.

https://www.google.com.sg/search?aq...urceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=magnet+damage+iphone

Do Magnets Harm the iPhone? | eHow.com

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4007697?start=0&tstart=0

How strong does a magnet have to be to erase an iPod? - purse sewing ipod | Ask MetaFilter

Mobiles, Tablet PCs, cameras & gaming consoles
Mobiles & cameras have LCD screens, so no effect of magnets. They have flash memory, so no damage from magnets even here. Overall, if you need to damage your mobile or digicam, bring a huge & powerful magnet near it.

Don’t forget, mobile covers, Blackberry holsters & iPad 2 covers, they all come with magnets attached, so there is absolutely no harm to them from small magnets.

Source: http://trickvilla.com/2011/can-magnets-damage-electronic-gadgets/#ixzz2BFQMWijk

http://www.supermagnete.de/eng/faq/distance
Digital camera, cell phone, iPhone, iPod, iPad etc.

Cameras, cell phones and smart phones contain non-magnetic storage media. Therefore, static magnetic fields near those devices cannot delete data.
There are countless covers with magnetic closures or magnetic holders on the market, which also speaks against the notion that magnets can damage these devices.
However, it cannot be ruled out that very strong magnetic fields might magnetise and maybe damage mechanical parts or built-in speakers. When in doubt, keep these devices away from strong magnets.

Your answer sounds like conspiracy.
 
Last edited:

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,270
Reaction score
236
samsung+note+2+case_close.jpg


Initially I wanted it in white but I realized many people wanted it in white too so I took the gray. The Note2 is as awesome as I expected to be. It is very responsive, vibrant in color and I love their functions. So far, NO REGRETS! In fact, I am loving it more every time I play with it.

The only struggle I had was handling the HP with the casing because I am not used to that type of cover. But after a day, I got used to it. Plus, the leather got softer after a few uses.

I am so happy with my new HP! Wee! Oh yeah, my mom offered to pay part of the amount as my super belated birthday gift so yey! saved money too. lol

Everything, anything with a pinch of zzanyy
 

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
5,764
Reaction score
16

:s13:
You may be right about the screen will not get damaged... since I'm obviously not an expert in this field.

But like I said, the S-Pen is definitely affected.
Unlike an iPhone screen, the Note's screen is similar to a Wacom screen, which can be affected by magnets.

-->Magnet on case distorting S-memo writing - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
-->NEVER use cover with a magnetic clip--> S-Pen issue - xda-developers
-->xda-developers - View Single Post - Galaxy Note II Case with Stand Photo Review

Short explaination on why normal capacitive screens are different from Note-esque screens
-->xda-developers - View Single Post - Galaxy Note II Case with Stand Photo Review

By the way, if you have a Note 1, read page 180 of your user manual.
If you are new to Note and only has a Note 2, read page 25 of your quick start guide.
 
Last edited:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,819
Reaction score
5,886
:s13:
You may be right about the screen will not get damaged... since I'm obviously not an expert in this field.

By the way, if you have a Note 1, read page 180 of your user manual.
If you are new to Note and only has a Note 2, read page 25 of your quick start guide.

I never use S-Pen at all so I'm not affected. But yea, the magnet did affect the S-Pen when it's directly tucked behind. No issues when it's to the side.

Magnets never affect my normal usage and screen so I'm ok with it. :s12:
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,270
Reaction score
236
hybrid metal frame + PC back....MIC dun pay premium for it at some KR sites

lazy to dig earlier post on this fr some cheena site

W8APT.jpg


QAPck.jpg


G6ZWv.jpg


Qp9xk.jpg


peMco.jpg


dzok3.jpg


84nkd.jpg


g61C2.jpg
 

Akai Ryu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2007
Messages
22,270
Reaction score
236
I never use S-Pen at all so I'm not affected. But yea, the magnet did affect the S-Pen when it's directly tucked behind. No issues when it's to the side.

Magnets never affect my normal usage and screen so I'm ok with it. :s12:

give me ur S pen :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top