ChilliCrab_
Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2012
- Messages
- 362
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello Guys!
My Note II is able to connect to my home WIFI but the signal strength is either weak or fair, i.e. 0 or 1 bar. and it always loses the connection. I have to be very very very close to my modem to achieve the maximum 4 bars! I also tested using my friend's Note II and has no problem achieving minimum 3 bars.
My laptop and iPhone also have no problem connecting to my WIFI network and are also able to detect several nearby networks. But my Note II...

I tried modifying the network config as below (but still receive weak/no signal):
- IP settings: Static
- IP address: 192.168.1.68
- Gateway: 192.168.1.0
- Network: 24
- DNS 1: 192.168.1.0 (same as Gateway)
My modem was given by SingTel under MioPlan.
DHCP Range: 192.168.1.64 - 192.168.1.253
Did I missed out anything resolve the WIFI signal strength issue? Or is my Note II faulty? Please help help me!
Many thanks in advanced!
My Note II is able to connect to my home WIFI but the signal strength is either weak or fair, i.e. 0 or 1 bar. and it always loses the connection. I have to be very very very close to my modem to achieve the maximum 4 bars! I also tested using my friend's Note II and has no problem achieving minimum 3 bars.
My laptop and iPhone also have no problem connecting to my WIFI network and are also able to detect several nearby networks. But my Note II...
I tried modifying the network config as below (but still receive weak/no signal):
- IP settings: Static
- IP address: 192.168.1.68
- Gateway: 192.168.1.0
- Network: 24
- DNS 1: 192.168.1.0 (same as Gateway)
My modem was given by SingTel under MioPlan.
DHCP Range: 192.168.1.64 - 192.168.1.253
Did I missed out anything resolve the WIFI signal strength issue? Or is my Note II faulty? Please help help me!
Many thanks in advanced!
