Galaxy note

hlimkb888

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hi I got my micro SIM card wo SIM card card stuck in the SIM card of Galaxy note n I took it out by force.
Now my note will not detect sim card anymore n keep prompting insert SIM card.
Phone screen wifi is ok.
How much is the repair cost like?
 

walkofwinners

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
2,052
Reaction score
1
I've experienced this before. Check if any of ur sim pins are broken off when you pulled the sim card out.

Could be just bent thus affecting the contact, try to adjust the pins gently, will save u some money.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top