Galaxy S2 no Display

crazydeals

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
0
I have my Samsung Galaxy S2, which I have been using for more than 3 years now without any problem. Suddenly from yesterday onwards, there is no display on the phone. I kept it for charging and then when I came to take it after some time, there was no display. I removed and reinserted battery and even tried the hard reset way also. But no display is coming. I tried different chargers and I feel its not getting charged as well. Can someone advice what could be wrong and how to solve?
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
I have my Samsung Galaxy S2, which I have been using for more than 3 years now without any problem. Suddenly from yesterday onwards, there is no display on the phone. I kept it for charging and then when I came to take it after some time, there was no display. I removed and reinserted battery and even tried the hard reset way also. But no display is coming. I tried different chargers and I feel its not getting charged as well. Can someone advice what could be wrong and how to solve?

What could be wrong? Suspect died of old age. 3 years liao.

How to solve? Either go Samsung Service Center to repair it (No warranty n may be expensive)

or

Get a new phone (Depend on which model of phone u will get and it might be cheaper than repairing your S2)
 

mnemon1c

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2001
Messages
12,355
Reaction score
0
most probably a power management chip issue, change phone! repair is most probably gonna cost the price of a new phone.
 

OPEL184

Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
I kenna like that before with my s2. Sent to Samsung service centre was told mother board up lorry. Fortunately under warranty. So is free
I have my Samsung Galaxy S2, which I have been using for more than 3 years now without any problem. Suddenly from yesterday onwards, there is no display on the phone. I kept it for charging and then when I came to take it after some time, there was no display. I removed and reinserted battery and even tried the hard reset way also. But no display is coming. I tried different chargers and I feel its not getting charged as well. Can someone advice what could be wrong and how to solve?
 

crazydeals

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
984
Reaction score
0
Mine is no longer in warranty. So I guess repair is going to cost me more..
any service centre other than Samsung official one to take this to to have some deduction in cost?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top