is the battery design same as the one come with phone and NFC working?just received from qoo10 yesterday, charging it now
Wonder if anyone still got lobong for galaxy S3 battery?

Got a hp shop at park lane mall selling samsung batteries. According to him it's original with 6 mth warranty. You can check it out.thanks for the info ALL....really hard to search for original S3 battery now...
For those who got any lobong pls kindly share it here...thanks!!
You're welcome.Thanks for the head up Bro!!
thanks for the info ALL....really hard to search for original S3 battery now...
For those who got any lobong pls kindly share it here...thanks!!

I bought one from this shop at AMK at less than $30. It is original Samsung Battery and I am able to register the warranty at Samsung Website.
Sky Mobile Zone
532, AMK Ave 10, #01-2481
The shop selling many other phone and accessories at very great price.![]()
Buy battery need to register warranty?I bought one from this shop at AMK at less than $30. It is original Samsung Battery and I am able to register the warranty at Samsung Website.
Sky Mobile Zone
532, AMK Ave 10, #01-2481
The shop selling many other phone and accessories at very great price.![]()
How to register warranty for battery?I bought one from this shop at AMK at less than $30. It is original Samsung Battery and I am able to register the warranty at Samsung Website.
Sky Mobile Zone
532, AMK Ave 10, #01-2481
The shop selling many other phone and accessories at very great price.![]()
