Galaxy S4: Pink Hue/Ghosting/Gradient Problem

ahmad0410

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. Just gotten my S4 and notice a slight pinkish hue gradient from the bottom up. I've read that this is quite a common occurance.

May I know what I should or can do? Should I go to samsung service centre? Problem is I bought the phone BNIB from someone else. So the receipt is not under my name.
 

thermie

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
5,164
Reaction score
20
call in customer care at 1800 samsung and get them to check imei, serial number to check if under wty and if export set.

if export set go ah beng shop to fix, or else export charge will apply
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top