Galaxy S4 unmounted Micro SD card

gilstone

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I have a Kingston 32GB micro SDHC card, it was working fine yesterday.
This morning I got a notification saying the card has unmounted, I take it out, put it back in, and nothing happen(not detected by my S4). I've tried again to reseat the sd card but my S4 still unable recognize it.
Even my notebook could not detect the sd card using MiniTool Partition software.

This is my second card damaged by my S4, within 4 months.
I read from a forum that some Samsung phone don't play nice with any micro SD card.
Is this true? Should i bring my S4 to Samsung SVC centre?

Thanks.
 

thermie

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
5,164
Reaction score
20
hard to say if its the s4 that damaged the card... bring the card to convergent let them test first..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top