if you are getting S5, get the SM-G901F model (S5 4G+). this model is much better than the normal S5.... very smooth. its using SD805, same processor as note 4
if you are getting S5, get the SM-G901F model (S5 4G+). this model is much better than the normal S5.... very smooth. its using SD805, same processor as note 4
Is it selling in local shops too? Tkx... can I gt it from telcos with contract? I dun need the latest phone when recontracting,in fact wanna save $$...
Is it selling in local shops too? Tkx... can I gt it from telcos with contract? I dun need the latest phone when recontracting,in fact wanna save $$...
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.