Galaxy Watch launching tonite....

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,910
Reaction score
4,734
Galaxy-Watch.jpg


MH selling $370 dunno which model...will update..still contemplating..any comments? Update other shop price too...thanks!
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,910
Reaction score
4,734
Gear Sport is not for making calls.
If I not wrong Gear Sport doesn’t have built in speaker

I dun mind cannot call....but I didn't know...thought is same as frontier S3...never check come straight buy....sian...
 

ruffruff

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,466
Reaction score
31
I got mine in UAE last month, not bad, good battery life and very easy to use.
Change the CSC via the online tutorial from xda and got the samsung pay to work with my SG note9. :)
 

jamestyemk

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2002
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
visited SES Westgate to experience the watch. quite keen to get it to replace my 5 years old gear 2 which is beginning to require more frequent charging.

one major omission in the latest device is it is not able to make and receive calls. had much fun with this function to really leave the phone in the bag/pocket.

looking for shared experiences and opinions on galaxy watch, please.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top