Gaming laptop from US worth it?

chiaRH

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1,975
Reaction score
0
Better check the warranty coverage since you're buying overseas? Also recommend comparing prices there vs here.
 

blueberry

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the advise. Seems that by price alone, it is a steal, though no SSD options unlike here in SG, where it is normally configured with 2 X mSATA SSDs in raid (I can plonk one in as I have one lying around). I guess my main point of consideration would be warranty... since I don't think SG distro would support non SG MSI sets...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top