DirtyFeathers
Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2009
- Messages
- 195
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, for the money, I would need a full setup, which includes 23" monitor, keyboard, mouse and OS.
I would definitely like to go with the new Haswell processors. GPU wise, I'm leaning towards the GTX 780.
For the PSU, it has to preferably be something with higher wattage as I would be looking at upgrading my GPU possibly 2 years down the road, and I want to make sure that it can be supported.
The objective is to run games like Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite at maximum settings on a 1980x1080 resolution.
Thank you for your input
I would definitely like to go with the new Haswell processors. GPU wise, I'm leaning towards the GTX 780.
For the PSU, it has to preferably be something with higher wattage as I would be looking at upgrading my GPU possibly 2 years down the road, and I want to make sure that it can be supported.
The objective is to run games like Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite at maximum settings on a 1980x1080 resolution.
Thank you for your input
