GE insurance coverage - need help reviewing

Pherenike

Master Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
3,038
Reaction score
488
Hello all,

I currently have 5 policies under GE.

1) LIFE PERKS (premium: $353)
2) GREATLINK FLEXIPLAN (premium: $1.2k)
3) SUPREMEHEALTH PLAN (premium: $268 by Medisave)
4) TOTALSHIELD (premium: $521)
5) ACCIDENTCARE PLUS II (premium: $441)

I wonder if #1 and #5 are really necessary. My parents transferred ownership of all policies to me last year after I just graduated. So between repaying tuition loans and other bills, I really need to review these policies.

I would also be calling up GE to enquire, but ofc help from more sources would be great :)
Don't wish to ask my agent - he's my uncle so makes doing business difficult :(
 

wooty100

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2006
Messages
1,433
Reaction score
9
Looks like 2 to 4 is ok .. just that 2) u might wanna see whats embedded with ..
1 and 5 . 1 i have no information on this. 5 seemed exp .

why not just call their CSO and ask directly ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top