[GE2025] Jalan Besar GRC

snapp

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2000
Messages
24,375
Reaction score
13,487
JALAN BESAR GRC

People's Action Party
Josephine Teo
Denise Phua
Shawn Loh
Wan Rizal

vs

People's Alliance for Reform
Chiu Shin Kong
Mohamad Hamim Aliyas
Sarina Abu Hassan
Vigneswari V Ramachandran

R9dekyr.jpeg

When PAP candidate for Jalan Besar GRC Shawn Loh, 38, told his four children that he was going to run in this year’s General Election and serve the country, his eldest son wanted to know how he would be addressing the cost of living.

And it is not just Mr Loh’s entry into politics that makes the boy, aged 12, more tuned-in to current affairs, despite his young age.

The family of six does not have a television set at home, so the four children, two boys and two girls, are encouraged to read The Straits Times daily.

“I am a subscriber of the hard copy paper and I strongly believe (that) why my children must also read the paper on a daily basis,” said Mr Loh, speaking to reporters at the Whampoa Drive Market and Food Centre on April 15. His three other children are aged four, seven, and 10.

“That’s why they are a bit more aware of current affairs,” Mr Loh said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...how-he-is-going-to-address-the-cost-of-living
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Linguist

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2017
Messages
12,930
Reaction score
6,460
When PAP candidate for Jalan Besar GRC Shawn Loh, 38, told his four children that he was going to run in this year’s General Election and serve the country, his eldest son wanted to know how he would be addressing the cost of living.

And it is not just Mr Loh’s entry into politics that makes the boy, aged 12, more tuned-in to current affairs, despite his young age.

The family of six does not have a television set at home, so the four children, two boys and two girls, are encouraged to read The Straits Times daily.

“I am a subscriber of the hard copy paper and I strongly believe (that) why my children must also read the paper on a daily basis,” said Mr Loh, speaking to reporters at the Whampoa Drive Market and Food Centre on April 15. His three other children are aged four, seven, and 10.

“That’s why they are a bit more aware of current affairs,” Mr Loh said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...how-he-is-going-to-address-the-cost-of-living
"The family of six does not have a television set at home"

Poor kids...

“I am a subscriber of the hard copy paper and I strongly believe (that) why my children must also read the paper on a daily basis,”

Gg... in this days and age how can they recruit someone that is not tech savvy...?
 

wwenze

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
86,914
Reaction score
30,520
"The family of six does not have a television set at home"

Poor kids...

“I am a subscriber of the hard copy paper and I strongly believe (that) why my children must also read the paper on a daily basis,”

Gg... in this days and age how can they recruit someone that is not tech savvy...?
I wonder what LHL thinks when he hears that her children hasn't been watching his minister messages
 

parchiao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
20,944
Reaction score
13,788
I better than this PAPpy.

I have TV but not hooked up to anything, not even the power cable.

I do not subscribe to ST.

Strangely, when I send my kids with links to read ST free article, they don't even want to bother.

This is why I think PAP is going to loose more votes every year.

Young people are well educated on how PAP only give lip service to Sinkies.

Every Minister do a bit of it until Sinkies become immune.

:s13:
 
Last edited:

kuti-kuti

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2018
Messages
71,106
Reaction score
25,264

four children are encouraged to read The Straits Times daily​


Good to start from young
 

Cyber_Ghost

Master Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
3,476
When PAP candidate for Jalan Besar GRC Shawn Loh, 38, told his four children that he was going to run in this year’s General Election and serve the country, his eldest son wanted to know how he would be addressing the cost of living.

And it is not just Mr Loh’s entry into politics that makes the boy, aged 12, more tuned-in to current affairs, despite his young age.

The family of six does not have a television set at home, so the four children, two boys and two girls, are encouraged to read The Straits Times daily.

“I am a subscriber of the hard copy paper and I strongly believe (that) why my children must also read the paper on a daily basis,” said Mr Loh, speaking to reporters at the Whampoa Drive Market and Food Centre on April 15. His three other children are aged four, seven, and 10.

“That’s why they are a bit more aware of current affairs,” Mr Loh said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...how-he-is-going-to-address-the-cost-of-living
I failed to understand why ALL the PAP candidates claimed they are from the poor family background.

so poor that can't even afford to had a TV set.

Must vote this guy in to voice for the poor sinkies.

I will place a X on the opposition candidate voting paper to show my support for this poor guy.
 

iceblendedchoc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
23,297
Reaction score
10,044
When PAP candidate for Jalan Besar GRC Shawn Loh, 38, told his four children that he was going to run in this year’s General Election and serve the country, his eldest son wanted to know how he would be addressing the cost of living.

And it is not just Mr Loh’s entry into politics that makes the boy, aged 12, more tuned-in to current affairs, despite his young age.

The family of six does not have a television set at home, so the four children, two boys and two girls, are encouraged to read The Straits Times daily.

“I am a subscriber of the hard copy paper and I strongly believe (that) why my children must also read the paper on a daily basis,” said Mr Loh, speaking to reporters at the Whampoa Drive Market and Food Centre on April 15. His three other children are aged four, seven, and 10.

“That’s why they are a bit more aware of current affairs,” Mr Loh said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...how-he-is-going-to-address-the-cost-of-living
read the propaganda papers ! He doesn't like his children very much
 

inmyopinion

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2018
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
7,499
When PAP candidate for Jalan Besar GRC Shawn Loh, 38, told his four children that he was going to run in this year’s General Election and serve the country, his eldest son wanted to know how he would be addressing the cost of living.

And it is not just Mr Loh’s entry into politics that makes the boy, aged 12, more tuned-in to current affairs, despite his young age.

The family of six does not have a television set at home, so the four children, two boys and two girls, are encouraged to read The Straits Times daily.

“I am a subscriber of the hard copy paper and I strongly believe (that) why my children must also read the paper on a daily basis,” said Mr Loh, speaking to reporters at the Whampoa Drive Market and Food Centre on April 15. His three other children are aged four, seven, and 10.

“That’s why they are a bit more aware of current affairs,” Mr Loh said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...how-he-is-going-to-address-the-cost-of-living

Read Classifieds
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top