KnyghtRyder
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2002
- Messages
- 19,037
- Reaction score
- 3,751
He is more effective as an independent than as part of the party apparatus anyway.
He is the one who push for pet cats in HDB, I think.Don't see him fighting for animal causes in Parliament or public either
Sure.... hahaHe is the one who push for pet cats in HDB, I think.
indeed lets wait and see baAh Shan said likely to be wor...jskm ... But his opponents![]()
I don’t even go JurongU got see him anywhere in jurong or othwr walkabout?
Since no reply from Louis Ng, I sent my email on AVS abt cruel cat feeding rule to Tan Kiat How n his PA.Sure.... haha
Sure
U pointed out the key.What is happening
Wah Liao.. yea PAP dun like the way Louis Ng push envelope and make them look bad.. or make them think they wasting their time answering his questionsWhat is happening
I emailed TSL and he replied within 2 hours!!!last time I emailed Hri Kumar , he replied me next day 11pm
I guess the good PAP MPs won't stay long for whatever reason(s)
only those taiko ones pak si bo zao
U really know him?I know Louis.
Sad but also happy for him.
With so many or quite a few animal cruelty cases, which one did Louis lend his voice to?Since no reply from Louis Ng, I sent my email on AVS abt cruel cat feeding rule to Tan Kiat How n his PA.
Only then MND replied me that AVS will update me.... but being typical jlb pap - AVS refused to chg this cruel cat feeding rule at all.![]()
Then you should know way over his depthI know Louis.
Sad but also happy for him.
He is a good MP who speaks the truth and reality of things in sg.
Ppl like NCM will nicely to their agenda.
or is it ..they alreayd know they wont be in the next GE, that's why they started just speaking their own free willBcos he asked too many questions
Same as Dr Tan Wu Meng
So if u talk too much u get exited thats y u need oppies
pap only want yes men , not people who question the party doings.No wonder so many MPs rather just sleep or keep quiet in parliament.. it doesn’t pay to ask questions..