All turn to white side.. Aloysius pang will bless himwtf now got Desmond Koh talking
All turn to white side.. Aloysius pang will bless himwtf now got Desmond Koh talking
Means they even look down on their own rally goersThose who attended the PAP rally at jurong West stadium 2 days ago, shared that rally started at 7pm but PAP candidates only arrived at 8+.
7 to 8+ was just tcss by Irene Ang and random grassroots people.
Maybe Edwin tong can invite Taylor swift come to speak at PAP rally?they borrowing US tactics or what? sia la this country politics realli headed that way ah
I would hope not so too.I dun think SB will be candidate la, even for the brazens one, i dun think most can accept his image. At best both sides using each other nia.
Unless he really go make it up via the ''correct'' route and reimage himself.
But that's extremely unlikely.
Become white become 百倍Cos later 百倍?
Wanna get star power? Dunno wat they're thinking.I think the bigger question is, this is a rally, don’t the candidates have anything to say? Why get entertainers on stage? I thought time on the stage is very tight
he live near the orchid country club there the private estate huan. ask voters to pull votes... smth not right?Wah freaking cringe
Why is Dasmond Koh there
How much is he being paid for this gig???he live near the orchid country club there the private estate huan. ask voters to pull votes... smth not right?
PAP really outsource everything.Wanna get star power? Dunno wat they're thinking.
On nomination day at d centre. Joseph schooling appear with them. So I'm not amazed.PAP really outsource everything.
you ask him lo i only know where he stayHow much is he being paid for this gig???
