Please log in and verify your age to view this post. Why?

Is the name like E&G?Political analyst spotted. CNA will give you a call ts

I doubt you will go and find out about them or listen to the full PAP's rallies? Of course you won't have much impressions, same for the rest of usLike no one leaves much impression. Don't say this batch, last batch I only can remb that mango lady off hand n it's due to that saga.

So short electionLike no one leaves much impression. Don't say this batch, last batch I only can remb that mango lady off hand n it's due to that saga.
Yes it makes pap and the opposition not much difference cos all of them are almost #strangersSo short election
Face not v well introduced
SOOOOO MANY new faces d
That’s the thing ba
But WP/SDP/PSP candidates leave impressions. Esp Michael n Stephanie. Don't mention our goddess Alexis.So short election
Face not v well introduced
SOOOOO MANY new faces d
That’s the thing ba
forgettable is perfectly fine but totally not relatable is the problem.
Can anyone please tell me what her speech is about and why should Singaporeans vote for her?
I mean papBut WP/SDP/PSP candidates leave impressions. Esp Michael n Stephanie. Don't mention our goddess Alexis.
Because you are not tiko peh ma.I mean pap
Alexis I don’t know who also