Gen Z Youtuber

KH_88@

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
743
Reaction score
282
Why do I always find so many Gen Z youtuber who love to show off their everyday life, work life, worst is jobless life on YouTube. I once saw my gen z hr colleague suddenly become youtuber showing her everyday life .
 

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
24,254
Reaction score
5,931
Well, every tom, dick or harry wants to be a youtuber, but also it's your algorithm. :cry:
 

Lchlch

Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
139,509
Reaction score
120,691
Why do I always find so many Gen Z youtuber who love to show off their everyday life, work life, worst is jobless life on YouTube. I once saw my gen z hr colleague suddenly become youtuber showing her everyday life .
how much youtuber really earn monthly?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top