General S-REITs Discussion Thread

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,521
Reaction score
6,090
Thanks for the list!

Didn’t know the danger coz their yield all very high wor

Never never attract to the high yield without learning why they are so different.
Normally;
Good and stable Reits - 4-5%
Young and growing Reits - 5-6%
This is just a estimation :D

1st thing to look at Reits, DPU, payout ratio and gearing ratio.

If things turn bad i can always get out or ride it thru if i still see hope in the REIT itself. :) Make sure i avoid those few notorious ones will do :s13: (u know which are the ones ppl have been talking about)

REITs sure up in long run, just diversify. :D
 

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2018
Messages
11,356
Reaction score
3,713
UOB Kay Hian is having their analyst week with webinars this week. I attended the one yesterday and found it very informative especially the QnA.

13 Jan Wed 6.30pm topic is on banks and REITs. Speaker is Jonathan Koh. I usually try not to miss his webinar.

I think the talks are open to all but registration is required because a password is provided in the confirmation email.

Can refer to the link below.
https://www.utrade.com.sg/home/AW1H21.html
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
Just list it here, if not more and more will ask you for the list :s13:
This is S-Reits thread so no problem, just add do your own research :s13:

I'm not even expert in REITs. I only hear say only :s13: you also have seen the article. You commented about ESR not that poor, also not that good either. U know which one I'm refering too

Besides, I'm not the one who wrote it. Not nice to publish others 作品 here
 

demoforce1

Master Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
217
I'm not even expert in REITs. I only hear say only :s13: you also have seen the article. You commented about ESR not that poor, also not that good either. U know which one I'm refering too

Besides, I'm not the one who wrote it. Not nice to publish others 作品 here

thanks for sharing
 

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,521
Reaction score
6,090
I'm not even expert in REITs. I only hear say only :s13: you also have seen the article. You commented about ESR not that poor, also not that good either. U know which one I'm refering too

Besides, I'm not the one who wrote it. Not nice to publish others 作品 here

I can't rem which article, maybe you just attach the link.

not maple, not fraser, not capital, not cdl :s13:

Errr cannot like that, there are other Reits without these 4 sponsors e.g. Lendlease :D
 

YLieTat

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
69
Reaction score
12
How is everyone's thoughts of keppel infrastructure trust: A7RU?

Personally, I feel KIT is more of like a cash cow, ready to be milked from the body itself. When the cow is dried (below $0.50), time to wait for the cow to be fatten up (above $0.55) and milk. Rinse and repeat.

Whatcha everybody think?
 

yumsang

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
10,222
Reaction score
1,941
Personally, I feel KIT is more of like a cash cow, ready to be milked from the body itself. When the cow is dried (below $0.50), time to wait for the cow to be fatten up (above $0.55) and milk. Rinse and repeat.

Whatcha everybody think?

yes, skinny milk cow :s13:

eat no fat
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top